Mountain Ski Circuits
Starting from the Pla de Beret (1,850 m altitude), this route runs parallel to the outer part of the Molins Run (2,200 m altitude).
Distance: 2.354 m / Gradient: 350 m
Starting from the Beret Car Park, this route runs parallel to the outer part of the Barlongueta Run until 2,338 m altitude.
Distance: 2.786 m / Gradient: 488 m
SALOMON /TICOLET DE DOSSAU TIME TRIAL CIRCUIT
This is a training circuit. It starts at the Pla de Beret, rising parallel to the outer part of the Ticolet and Cabanes Runs up to Tuc Dossau at 2,515 m altitude.
Distance: 2.967 m / Gradient: 670 m
Conditions for the Salomon Time Trial
This is a training circuit where a season’s ranking will be recorded using the Sportident system. At the end of the season prizes will be awarded for the three best times.
- Pick up your Sportident bracelet from the control tower in the Beret area. At the same time you will be asked to fill in a form with your personal details.
- At the end of the season prizes will be award to the three best times.
- Monthly draw from among all the participants.
- 1 st SET OF MINIM SKIS
- 2 nd BINDINGS
- 3rd A PAIR OF SKI BOOTS
Monthly draw of a LAB BACKPACK from among all the participants.
TUC DEL ROSARI & TUC DE BACIVER CIRCUIT
A high mountain circuit for experienced skiers. Starting at the Orri Car Park, this route cuts across spectacular landscape and finishes either at the Tuc del Rosari (2,594 m altitude) or the Tuc de Baciver (2,644 m altitude).
Gradient: Tuc del Rosari 744 m, Tuc del Baciver 794 m
Starting from the Cap del Port Restaurant, this route rises along the outer part of the Bonaigua Run, up to 2,510 m altitude.
Distance: 2.600 m / Gradient: 438 m
REGULATIONS FOR THE CORRECT USE OF MOUNTAIN SKI CIRCUITS
Mountain skiing takes place off the slopes, which are reserved for Alpine skiers.
- The climbs shall always be within the Resort’s designated area, on the outer part of the run and never in it.
- Skiers must ascend in single file.
- Closed runs are strictly prohibited.
- The slopes cannot be used when the Resort is closed due to the dangers of any maintenance work that may be carried out, especially snow grooming machinery which may use metal chains and cables, and also due to the chain reaction ofany avalanches provoked by the Resort personnel.
- The circuit skier shall pay special attention and take notice of any warnings, signs and indications from the Resort personnel.
- Dogs are not allowed.
Additional rules for mountain skiing on black circuits (expert skiers).
- Find out about weather conditions and the risk of avalanches before setting out.
- The mentioned circuits are located outside the Resort’s limits, and therefore they are not subject to any kind of supervision or maintenance. It is understood that the mountain skier is the sole judge of his/her level of expertise and choice of circuit.
THE MOUNTAIN SKIER ASSUMES ANY RISK AND DANGER THAT HE/SHE MAY ENCOUNTER WHEN SKIING, AND TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS/HER SAFETY.