REGULATIONS FOR THE CORRECT USE OF MOUNTAIN SKI CIRCUITS
Mountain skiing takes place off the slopes, which are reserved for Alpine skiers.
- The climbs shall always be within the Resort’s designated area, on the outer part of the run and never in it.
- Skiers must ascend in single file.
- Closed runs are strictly prohibited.
- The slopes cannot be used when the Resort is closed due to the dangers of any maintenance work that may be carried out, especially snow grooming machinery which may use metal chains and cables, and also due to the chain reaction ofany avalanches provoked by the Resort personnel.
- The circuit skier shall pay special attention and take notice of any warnings, signs and indications from the Resort personnel.
- Dogs are not allowed.
Additional rules for mountain skiing on black circuits (expert skiers).
- Find out about weather conditions and the risk of avalanches before setting out.
- The mentioned circuits are located outside the Resort’s limits, and therefore they are not subject to any kind of supervision or maintenance. It is understood that the mountain skier is the sole judge of his/her level of expertise and choice of circuit.
THE MOUNTAIN SKIER ASSUMES ANY RISK AND DANGER THAT HE/SHE MAY ENCOUNTER WHEN SKIING, AND TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS/HER SAFETY.